See different ways that ocean and maritime agencies are successfully using geospatial analysis to better understand the ocean’s dynamic environment and make intelligent decisions. The Esri Ocean GIS Forum is your opportunity to explore new GIS technology.
Ocean scientists, hydrographers, and GIS experts will be addressing topics that are particularly relevant to people who work for research institutions, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, seafood companies, energy providers, local and state governments, port authorities, shipping companies, the US Coast Guard, and the US Navy.
The Esri Ocean GIS Forum is a unique event that offers these activities:
- A rigorous agenda of session topics presented by GIS users that work in the ocean and maritime industries
- Best practice presentations by project managers from ocean agencies
- An ocean science forum to share and exchange ideas
- ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online technical demonstrations set in an ocean and maritime context
- Meet-and-greet opportunities for expanding professional networks
- On-site GIS professionals and domain experts that can answer questions and offer advice
- An EXPO sponsored by ocean and maritime business consultants and technology providers
- An app contest for posters and Story Maps
- Two GIS hands-on workshops
- Learning Lab
Immerse yourself in all things GIS at the Esri Ocean GIS Forum.