The 2011 Esri Health GIS Conference, to be held September 7-9 in Washington, DC is the place where health professionals can exchange ideas, try the Hands-on Learning Lab, attend technical sessions, and learn firsthand how to use geospatial technology to shape global health.
Keynote speaker Todd Park, chief technology officer for the US Department of Health and Human Services, will present New Incentives + Information Liberation = Rocket Fuel for Innovation.
Technical sessions will include
- Spatial Pattern Analysis: Mapping Trends and Clusters
- Modeling Spatial Relationships Using Regression Analysis
- Spatial Statistics: Best Practices
- Working with Temporal Data in ArcGIS
- Web GIS – Leveraging ArcGIS Online and Web Viewers
- Routing with ArcLogistics and Location-Allocation with Network Analyst
This event is open to professionals in public health, hospitals and health systems, human services, and academic health and research.