Organizations Honored for Dedication, Innovation at Esri Partner Conference
On March 7, 2011 at the 2011 Esri Partner Conference (EPC), Esri president Jack Dangermond acknowledged organizations that have been Esri partners for 20 or more years. At a special session, he lauded these organizations and their dedication to Esri and its geographic information system (GIS) technology.
“Our partners are key to the continued evolution and adoption of GIS,” said Dangermond. “Esri values their innovation, dedication, and commitment to our users, and we want to recognize their important work over the past 20-plus years. We want to thank them for their contributions to Esri’s success.”
Dangermond honored the following partners (in parentheses are the years each company became a partner):
- TomTom North America (1988)
- Davis Demographics & Planning (1989)
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc. (1991)
- Atterbury Consultants, Inc. (1991)
- GCR & Associates, Inc. (1991)
- Owen, Little & Associates (1991)
- International Development Advisory Services (1991)
For more information about Esri’s partner programs, visit esri.com/partners.
[Source: Esri press release]