“A Leadership Academy for the GIS Practitioner
- Do you see GIS potential in every industry/application?
- Do you recognize GIS as a major enabling technology to help achieve most goals?
- Do you want to make a positive difference in the world around you using GIS?
- Do you understand the power of visualizing and spatially analyzing information?
- Are you frustrated by others in your organization that just don’t “get” GIS?
- Are you overwhelmed by your management responsibilities?
“If you can answer “yes” to two or more of these questions, then the URISA Leadership Academy (ULA) is for you.
“The entire five day program, the only leadership training program of its type, is tailored to industry leaders and practitioners faced with unique challenges of GIS leadership and management and who want to make an impact leveraging the power of GIS.
“URISA Leadership Academy (ULA) attendees will work together in a collegial environment designed to foster networking during the session and to enhance your professional network outside the Academy. The Academy is a full-service conference. Each day, ULA members will learn, dine, and socialize together. To that end, each day is structured to promote and encourage strong relationships between instructors and attendees.”