The South Central Arc User Group (SCAUG) Graduate Scholarship/Research Grant has been created to:
- assist in furthering the education of graduate students in geospatial sciences;
- promote and support an increase of knowledge and proficiency of geospatial science in the SCAUG community;
- recognize and encourage scholastic and professional accomplishments in the geospatial field; and
- encourage the exemplary goals of students who are working toward their Masters of Doctoral degree in geospatial science.
Students may submit for either:
- A scholarship to apply towards qualified tuition and related expenses; or
- A research grant to be applied towards expenses related to an approved project
Applications and related documentation must be post marked by February 28, 2010 for consideration.