“GIS covers such a broad range of subjects, applications and types of people that use it, that developing a conference program that meets everyone’s needs is a challenging task. Even more challenging is an attendee trying to figure out exactly which sessions or topics will be most interesting and helpful. MAGIC 2010 is intended to focus the content of the presentation options into a program specifically geared to each attendee’s needs.
“Sessions will be categorized into:
- Safe and Healthy: Using GIS in the public safety and health industries
- Public Face of GIS: Moving GIS to the web and out to the public for mass consumption
- Professional Development: Becoming a better GIS professional
- Smart Growth: Managing the growth of communities with GIS
- Saving Time and Money: Using GIS to become more efficient in what we do
- Imagery and Remote Sensing”