“The Conservation Science Program is developing its capacity to make available more of the data that WWF have created and/or improved. Currently this site only has a few datasets but our plan is to increase the available datasets on a regular basis.
“These data are available for use for valid scientific, conservation, and educational purposes and we request that the proper citations are used. Any modification of the original data by users should be noted.
- WildFinder Database
- Marine Ecoregions of the World
- Terrestrial Ecoregions Base Global Dataset
- Terrestrial Ecoregions of the World
- HydroSHEDS (global hydrological database)
- Global Lakes and Wetlands Database (GLWD)
- Global 200 Ecoregions