I started on new page titled “Integrating GIS with Models: A Bibliography” where I will list a number of papers people have presented and/or published related to linkages between environmental models and GIS. Abstracts as well as external links are provided where I could find them.
Just to kick the page off, I’ve started with eight references:
- Development of a Data Exchange Protocol between EMME/2 and ARCINFO.
- GIS Application for Linking Travel Demand Modeling and Air Quality Analysis.
- GIS for Transportation and Air Quality Analysis.
- Including Caline3 Dispersion Model Predictions as Covariates in a Land Use Regression Model for NOX /NO2 in Seattle & Los Angeles.
- Integrating Air Quality Analysis and GIS-T.
- Integrating Geographic Information Systems for Transportation and Air Quality Models for Microscale Analysis.
- Integrating Travel Demand Forecasting Models with GIS to Estimate Hot Stabilized Mobile Source Emissions.
- Modeling Transportation-Related Emissions Using GIS.
More papers and presentations will be added to this page over time. Please feel free to suggest more by leaving a comment.